A First Communion class in front of the Harrison Street Church from the early 20th century.
The first building for Saint Anne's Parish. Constructed at the corner of Second and Harrison Streets in downtown Porterville in 1892 as a mission church of Saint Mary's Visalia. The building was razed in 1925 upon completion of the new Saint Anne's Church and School at the corner of Morton and F Streets.
From left to right: Father P.J. McCabe 1934-1939, Father (later Monsignor) James Dillon 1939-1964 and Father (later Monsignor) Joseph Balker 1964-1970.